Monday, August 10, 2009

Swine Flu....

OOhhoo !!!OOhooo.........
My coughing started and before I can remove my handkerchief people around me removed theirs and put it before their face.I was stunned.......
What awareness this "SWINE FLU" has brought in us.......Awesome.
I really feel bad about the 6 people who have lost their life and all those who have been infected.
But I also feel that our health minister Mr.Gulam Nabi Azad is doing a fantastic job.
The way he is giving statements is very matured and practical.He is quite frank in front of media and the nation.He is always talking in terms of facts and figures which,according to me is the right way of talking.Also he has created a fine balance and distinction between "PREVENTION","PRECAUTION" and "PANIC".
I feel this is the way a union minister should behave in these times......
Wah sahab......
bahut achche.......Azad miyan......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment