Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anand

Recently I saw a movie called "Anand"
It can be said as the parent movie of "kal ho naa ho"
The kind of presentation the movie had was awesome.The emotions shown by the director Hrishikesh Mukherjee are just mind blowing.Even the character of Amitabh Bachchan has the kind of thinking that a normal common man has.Rajesh Khanna played his character beautifully.
The dialogues are as great as their writer-GULZAR.
The kind of thinking proposed in the movie is the one that we can live our lives on.
It says....
"If we live for 80 yrs in the fear of death that how can this be called life......
and if I know that I am going to live only for 6 months but I live life the fullest then how can that be called death"......
This is just brilliant.....

My tribute to Hrishi da is....
" salaam Babumoshai......."

No comments:

Post a Comment